Monday, February 7, 2022

Scrapbook.com| Create...A Well Used Brush Is a Good Thing!

Hello, sweet friends!


I hope your week is off to a great start. This week is a busy one for me, but I am hoping to have a day date with my husband this week. Fingers crossed. I had a chance to step into my craft room over the weekend, and I really enjoyed playing with a few paints/reinkers and other crafty goodies. 


Today's card features Scrapbook.com's new  Festive Alpha die set and the Be Creative set by Colorada Company. 



To create this card, I started by using the Inspire die to create a tone-on-tone background. I love the way the stacked dies add visual interest to what would have been a plain card front otherwise. I used various Scrapbook.com smooth cardstock pads Warms, Roses, Florals, and my favorite...Boho, to diecut the word "Create."  The cute little mouse was stamped onto Copic-friendly paper and colored with Copic markers and colored pencils. A simple sentiment from the stamp set is heat embossed onto black cardstock with white embossing powder.



Thank you for spending a bit of time with me this morning. I hope you have a wonderful week and a chance to create something beautiful.


Create Everyday,


Keia


Card Supplies:

Join the conversation!

  1. Wonderful card! Such a sweet image and the design is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jan! I love trying to get the most out of my dies. I hope you well. Have a great week!

      Delete