Friday, January 28, 2022

Scrapbook.com| Happy Valentine's Day

 Happy Friday, Sweet Friends!


Before we know it Valentine's Day will be upon us! And you know me...if I don't start now my hubby might end up with a Valentine's Day card in March. Who am I kidding, April is more like it. To create this card, I used a few new Scrapbook.com goodies from the Rose color palette to Hexagon Nested die. 



To create this card, I first stamped a white panel with Honeybee Stamps Hugs Enclosed stamp with crisp, black ink. The cute little critter is from Waffleflowers's Sending Love set stamped on Copic-friendly paper and colored with shades of brown and blue. I love the idea of sending a note with the "Happy Valentine's Day" sentiment peeking out of the new Scrapbook.com Mini Envelopes 1. The bold LOVE diecut is layered four times to add dimension and a script "You" is adhered on top. The background seemed a little busy with the collection of elements, so I diecut a vellum hexagon layer to diffuse the bold black and white background. A few red hearts completes this card.




Thank you for stopping by. I hope this card inspires you to step into your classroom and create something beautiful. 


Happy Creating,


Keia 

Card Supplies:


Join the conversation!

  1. Adorable card! I especially love the background and how you did the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jan! Happy New Year! I hope you are well. Thank you for your kind words and happy crafting!

      Delete