Saturday, January 1, 2022

Pinkfresh Studio| Happy New Year...Blooming With Grace

Happy New Year, Crafty Friends!!


Twenty-Twenty Two is here and it is time to begin a new year of creative adventures with paper, stamps, dies, watercolors, gel plates, and more. I am really looking forward to exploring different mediums as part of my creative process and seeing where the journey takes me this year.




I thought I would start off my first card of the year with the Citrus Bloom collection from Pinkfresh Studio. I like the idea of blooming with grace as my theme for the year and I wanted to creatively turn that idea into a card. To create this card, I used the Lush Vines hot foil stamp and foiled the image onto Spellbinders Glimmer Clear Film Sheets. In case you did not know, this acetate paper is amazing!!! The image foiled beautifully and there is some real heft to the specialty paper. Next, I stamped the Citrus Blooms image onto white cardstock and used the coordinating stencils to add color. The sentiment is from the Perfect Sentiment: Holidays collection. I used Glimmer gold foil for all of my foiled pieces. Once I had all the elements for my card, it was time to adhere the pieces and add a few gold pearls to the flower centers to complete the design. 



Thank you for spending a little time with me today. I am wishing you an AMAZING start to your new year.


Bloom with grace...


Keia 


Card Supplies





Join the conversation!