Thursday, December 30, 2021

Pinkfresh Studio| A little note to say...Thank You

 Hello, Crafty Friends!


I hope you are having an amazing holiday season. This year is quickly drawing to a close; however, there is always time to create. I managed to sneak in a little crafty time between the Christmas movies, gift wrapping paper, and yes, birthday gifts (my eldest is a December baby).  Up next, thank you cards...



Okay, it only took a few months, but I think I am beginning to get the hang of this hot foil stamping thing. I will not lie, hot foil stamping had me creative stumped. But after tears of frustration, YouTube videos, and reaching out to my creative peeps, I am feeling a little more sure-footed. Hot foil stamping is really ALL ABOUT THE PAPER. I have found that 110lb cardstock along with a paper shim (110lb folded in half) works best for my foiling system. Finally, I am able to achieve the correct amount of pressure with my foiling system. YES!!!!!! 


To create this card, I started by foiling two A2 panels using the new Heart Grid hot foil stamp and Gunmetal foil. I then cut these panels, using my trimmer, to create two foiled triangles. I layered these onto another white A2 card base. However, before adhering the triangles, I positioned them on the card base and stamped my sentiment. Once I stamped the sentiment, I adhered the triangles using foam adhesive. Next, I layered the beautiful washi tape florals and added, dare I write, I foiled butterfly. I was on a foiling roll. 😁 A few leaves blowing in the wind complete this card. 




Thank you for spending a portion of your day with me! Sending love, light, and creative vibes your way!


Keia 


Card Supplies


Join the conversation!