Sunday, July 7, 2013

Deconstructed Sketch No. 107

Have you ever come across a stamp that just puts a silly grin on your face? I am a fan of the stamps designed by Unity Stamp Co. and this is one of my favorites. I finally had an opportunity to use this stamp for the first time and with Jen's Deconstructed Sketch No 107 the result is perfect.

To create this card, I used American Crafts alcohol pens to color in the stamped image. Then I added a few embellishments to enhance the image. Mainly, KI brads for eyes and a small heart (created using them small EK Success heart punch), and Xmas Stickles from Tim Holtz. I hope you enjoy the completed card.

Enjoy,

K




Card Size: 5x5
Card Supplies:

Paper: DCWV (All About A Boy), Recollection, Basic Grey (Fact)
Cartridge: Elegant Edges, 
Stamp: Unity Stamp Co.
Twine: The Twinery
Pens: American Crafts
Corner Rounder: We Are Memory Keepers
Stickles



Join the conversation!

  1. This is super cute! I really like that robot! Thanks for joining us for DS107!

    ReplyDelete