Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Deconstructed Sketch No. 110

Ok, so I tried out Jen's Deconstructed Sketch No. 110 this week and I have to write I was stumped. I mean, the sketch is staring me in the face. I wanted to move in one direction and then felt myself experiencing a sense of creative paralysis. I know I was over thinking the creative process, but something didn't feel right. I wanted to layer, and layer more papers but this sketch was a simple, elegant sketch. It was pared down and I was finding it difficult to rise to the challenge.

So for this week's sketch I created two cards. One that is spot on and another that is an interpretation of the sketch. Thank you for stopping by.

Enjoy,

K






Card Size: 5x5
Card Supplies: 

Paper: Stampin' Up, Basic Grey, MME, Recollection, K&Company
Embellishments: MME
Jute: American Crafts
Sewing Machine: Baby Loc, Gutermann Thread

Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:

Paper: MME (Lost and Found 2), Basic Grey, Recollections
Dies/Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Alcohol Markers/Jute: American Crafts
Stickles: Tim Holtz


Join the conversation!