Sunday, July 7, 2013

CAS-ual Friday Challenge No. 108...Material Girls

I recently found a new weekly challenge that focuses on clean and simple designs...right up my alley. For this challenge, Material Girls, I created a birthday card using a K&Company pop up dimensional embellishment I purchased at Michaels. This embellishment is a slider, as well. I added several fun banners to create a fun and bright background for the embellishment and completed the design with twine from The Twinery.

I hope you Enjoy.

K






Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:

Paper: Crate Paper (Party Day), Recollection, Basic Grey
Twine: The Twinery
Embellishment: K&Company
Stickles
Corner Rounder: We Are Memory Keepers

Join the conversation!

  1. Cute! I really love the "blown out" candles! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! A pop-up and a slider? That is too cool!! Of course, I LOVE the cake, and I love the two different twines also. What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete