Sunday, July 7, 2013

Deconstructed Sketch No. 106

When I saw Deconstructed Sketch No. 106 I knew exactly the type of card I wanted to create. I always enjoy the many layers utilized in the Deconstructed Sketch and realized that a nautical themed card with layers of waves would be perfect.

I cut four waves from the Pack Your Bags cartridge and layered them accordingly to create my ocean scene. The little sailboat is from the B Is For Boy cartridge. And the doily mat, used for the sky background, is from Elegant Edges. Together the various layers came together to create a fun, nautical-themed card. And another bonus, I was able to use cartridges purchased for a particular purpose in new and interesting ways. I hope you enjoy.

Thanks,

K





Card Size: 5x5
Card Supplies:

Paper: DCWV (All About Boys), Recollections
Cartridges: Elegant Edges, Artiste, Pack Your Bags, B is for Boy
Jute: American Crafts
Brads: KI
Embossing Folder: D'vine Swirls, Dots
Sentiment Stamp: Stampin' Up (Your My Type)

Join the conversation!