Friday, May 24, 2019

Happy Birthday

Good morning Crafty Friends,

I hope you are well and looking forward to a bright and sunny weekend. Living in the mid-West, the region has been deluged by rain and tornadoes. I am hopeful for a peaceful weekend and a bit of time to dry out. To those in the area, thoughts and prayers for you and yours at this time.

Today, I am sharing a birthday card featuring Bubble Greetings, used as a background stamp, paired with Build a Cake.


The Bubble Greetings stamp set works well as a stand alone stamp, but sometimes it is fun to mix things up and see if anything creative and fun shakes out during the design process.  And that is exactly what transpired with this card. I made this panel a few months ago, but decided to go in a different creative direction. However, as one never willing to just toss something, I saved the stamped background image for a later time. I am happy I did! To create this card, I stamped the sentiment, on a diagonal plane, with Oreo dye ink and colored the bubble letters in a rainbow of colors using Copic markers and colored pencils. I then die cut several pieces to make a two-tiered cake using the Build A Cake die set. A few festive balloons using my go to balloon dies, Little Bits-Balloons, completes this colorful and happy card.


Thank you for stopping by. For more inspiration from the TE Creative Team, don't forget to check out the Taylored Expressions' Blog (HERE). I hope you have a beautiful and crafty weekend. Until next time!

Happy Crafting,

Keia

Card Supplies:

Join the conversation!