Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Grateful For You!

Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends,

I hope this post finds you well and enjoying the beautiful spring weather. Today, I am popping in to share a card featuring Matchy Matchy-Foodie Friends, Flippin' Awesome and So Many Thanks. I love it when I "rediscover" stamps and dies in my craft room. These three sets came out at three vastly different times, and yet work together beautifully to create a fun card.


To create this card, I started by stamping a Sugar Cube panel with the cheese grater stamp from the Flippin' Awesome stamp set in Sprinkles and Candy Corn dye ink. I then stamped, Copic colored and die cut the happy cheese grater from the Matchy Matchy-Foodie Friends stamp set. I die cut several cheese slices using the Little Bits-Mac & Cheese from Candy Corn and Lemon Meringue cardstock to act as a backdrop for my smiling foodie fan. A "grateful for you" sentiment and heart enamel shape completes this fun card.


Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a chance to head into your crafty space this weekend to rediscover a few hidden stamp/die gems in your own stash.

Happy Crafting,


Keia

Card Supplies:

Join the conversation!