Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Thanks Dad! You Are The Best Spider Killer In the World

Happy Tuesday Crafty Friends,

Today, I am sharing a funny Father's Day card. This card is perfect for my husband, who is forever slaying spiders for our eight year old. It doesn't matter place or time, you can hear our youngest calling, "Daddy, there is a spider. Please come take care of it!" And a few seconds later, my husband goes in search of the unwanted guest. This card is a tribute to my husband and his heroics for our son.


To create this card, I used Oreo dye ink to stencil a partial spiderweb onto Sugar Cube cardstock. I then stamped, Copic-colored and die cut the cute little monster hiding behind the Caps Lock-Dad, which is die cut from Blue Raspberry cardstock. The Sitting Pretty Halloween Accessories provide the perfect accents, spiders and spiderweb, both are die cut from Oreo cardstock. A sentiment completes this card.


Thank you for stopping by! Don't forget to visit the Taylored Expressions store (HERE) for a little something extra for you...I mean the dads in your life.

Happy Crafting,


Keia



Join the conversation!