Thursday, April 4, 2019

Taylored Expressions: April Release!

Happy Release Day TE Fans and Crafty Friends!

I hope you have enjoyed this week's sneak peeks. Today, I am wrapping up the week with two cards featuring the Alphabet Soup Cutting Plate and Grid Background, which coordinates with the Buffalo Plaid Background.




The Alphabet Soup Cutting Plate works for both Teacher Appreciation and baby cards. To create this card, I die cut the alphabet twice from Sugar Cube cardstock, and then slightly off set each layer. I trimmed the bottom panel so it would not seen from underneath. I die cut the Little Bits-Onesie, Little Bits-Teddy Bear and Baby Bottle Shaker as complementing elements for my card. A little shaker material and a twine bow completes this card. 

Card Supplies: 



Card number two features the Grid Background stamp, which kicks the previously released Buffalo Plaid up a notch!


The best way to use this stamp is with a stamp positioner. Taylor has a video for this, so please check it out. I stamped the plaid background onto Sea Salt cardstock with Strawberry Milkshake ink. I then heat embossed the grid lines using TE's white embossing powder. The mason jar floral arrangement is the new Brimming with Love stamps and coordination die. To add a little interest to the Sugar Cube panel, I dry embossed the word joy using the Script Joy. Using my Christmas dies in April...Priceless.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my neck of the woods for TE's April release. For more information and inspiration, visit the Taylored Expressions blog (HERE). And as always...Happy Crafting!

Hugs,


Keia

Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:

Join the conversation!

  1. The buffalo plaid is flattering with the vase of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards Keia. Love the sweet baby bottle shaker! So cute! The vase full of pretty flowers are amazing... great print on the background piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Monika! I hope you are doing well! Thank your for your kind words. Hugs

    ReplyDelete