Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Taylored Expressions...Wishes On A Wire

Happy Wednesday Taylored Expressions Fans,

We are halfway through an abbreviated week! And what better way to celebrate, then to have a mid-week post featuring warm, winter wishes.



I created this card using a a few Taylored Expressions favorites, but the stamp, Wishes On A Wire, is the spotlight thief. I just love the sweet little scene featuring two birds chatting. In my mind, I imagine them discussing the upcoming holiday season and all the rollicking fun the winter holidays entail.

 I created my tableau by die-cutting two trees and rolling hills using the Trim the Tree and Build A Scene Rolling Hills dies. To create the snow effect, I used Judikins iridescent sparkle embossing powder and Liquid Applique for added dimension. A little twine and a matching die-cut button using pattern paper from the Gingerbread Lane Matched Kit completed my card.


For more inspiration using products from the October Release, stop by the Taylored Expressions' Gallery. You will be glad you did! Thank for stopping by.


Smiles,


Keia 


Card Size: A2
Card Supplies: 



Join the conversation!

  1. This is so stunning! Your coloring is amazing, and I just adore the scene you created-fabulous!

    ReplyDelete