Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Taylored Expressions...From Our Camp To Yours

Happy Wednesday fellow Crafters and Scrappers,

This week is flying by. Let alone the month of October. Can you believe it? We are seriously on our way to Christmas! With that in mind, here is my last card Christmas card, for this month anyway, using a fabulous stamp set from Taylored Expressions', Campy Christmas.

I will be honest with you, when I saw this stamp set I screamed and called my hubby over. Why you might ask? We are crazy for campers, trailers, and motorhomes in this house. This stamp set was well, right up our alley.



I kept my design relatively simple, so the focus would remain on the silver beauty. Ah, to own an Airstream. *Sigh* I used Copic markers to color in the image and then added a die cut Christmas tree in keeping with the theme. A cute sentiment and my card was complete.


Thank you for stopping by for a little Christmas cheer. For more inspiration, stop by the Taylored Expressions Gallery. You will be glad you did!


Smiles,


Keia

Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:


Join the conversation!