Monday, October 27, 2014

Taylored Expressions...On Dasher, On Dancer

Good morning Taylored Expressions Fans,

Happy Monday! What a wonderful way to start the week by being crafty or looking at crafty things. I hope you are enjoying the holiday inspiration in the Taylored Expressions' Gallery. Today, I am sharing with you a Christmas card created using some fun stamps and dies from the October Release and a few goodies you might have from previous releases.



When I saw the On Dasher, On Dancer die, I knew I had to create a Christmas scene. I created the scene by using several dies: Cloud Border, Neighborhood Border, Little Bits Christmas Tree and the Pockets & Pages 3x4 Circle Showcase die (it's  my go to die for creating circles). Once my pieces were die cut,  it was time to put my scene together. A few stars to guide Santa's sleigh and glitter for the snow and my card was complete.


Thank you for stopping by. For more inspiration, visit the Taylored Expressions' Gallery. You will be glad you did!

Smiles,


Keia 


Card Size: 5 1/4 x 5 1/4
Card Supplies: 

Accessories: Judkins (Iridescent Embossing Powder), Wink of Stella




Join the conversation!

  1. Such a cute scene Keia. Love the different die-cuts and the fun papers.

    ReplyDelete