Thursday, October 2, 2014

Taylored Expressions' October Release...Wishing You A Bright Holiday Season!

Hello Taylored Expressions Fans,

Happy Release Day! This month's release is filled with warm wishes and holiday cheer. I am in love with the many holiday stamp sets, which offer creative inspiration for each crafty perspective from the traditional to the contemporary. So go ahead, grab a cup of coffee and prepared to be inspired.

Who doesn't love twinkling, colored Christmas lights? This card features the Share the Light stamp set and coordinating Little Bits Christmas Bulbs dies. I love the flexibility of this set. There are various images of lightbulb strands to choose from or you can go wild and create your own. The coordinating Little Bits dies allow you to customize your bulbs for that personal, creative touch.


I created my card by stamping various lightbulb strands across the top of the card front. Next, I used my Little Bits Christmas Bulbs dies to create miniature lightbulbs of various colors. I used the circle die from the Pocket & Pages 3x4 Circle Showcase die to create my shaker, Christmas ornament. (As a side note, the Pocket and Pages 3x4 Circle Showcase coordinates with the Little Bits dies collection for added creative versatility). For a little added flair, I embossed the ornament background using the new Taylored Expressions' Sheet Music embossing folded. A healthy smattering of glittering sequins and my cheery and BRIGHT Christmas card was complete. 


Thanks for stopping by today, crafty friends! If you would like to see more projects featuring this month's amazing products, please head on over to the Taylored Expressions Blog for a complete list of participating designers! You will be glad you did!

Smiles,


Keia 

Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:




Join the conversation!

  1. This is awesome! I love the idea of using the ornament as a shaker cut out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Keia! This is beautiful and so amazingly creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Keia. Love the shaker and those lights. Awesome design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a super card! Love the design, and those lights are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a darling holiday card, Keia!! I love how all of the white space makes your lights really pop 😊

    ReplyDelete