Friday, October 10, 2014

JAS Challenge...Thanks

Hello Crafters and Scrappers,

Happy Friday! Wahoo, we made it to the weekend! Now it's time to hit the craft room and have some fun. This week at Just A Scrappin' we challenge you to RAID YOUR STASH!




I did not have to look far to raid my stash! I am a collector--a nicer term than hoarder--of all things craft related. So, I pulled out some of my must have dies, papers and other embellishments in my craft room and got to work! I pulled out my Taylored Expressions Sheet Music embossing folder, In Flight Cutting Plate with coordinating In Flight Overlays, Thanks dies, and pattern paper from Amy Tangerine's Plus One and Sketchbook. A few splatters of watercolor, to add a little interest, and my card was complete. 

For more inspiration, visit the Just A Scrappin' blog. You will be glad you did!

Smiles,


K

I am also entering this card in the following challenges:


Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:

Paper: Amy Tangerine (Plus One and Sketchbook)
Dies: TE (In Flight Cutting Plate, In Flight Overlay, Thanks); Lil' Inker (Stitched Rectangle Mats)
Accessories: TE (Sheet Music embossing folder), Yarki (watercolor) Wink of Stella





Join the conversation!

  1. Love it and I love it some more !!!!!! Just beautiful card My favorite by far at least until your next challenge !!!! Love the butterflies TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwww, what a gorgeous card! Love the layers, the butterflies, the papers, well gosh everything! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza! I'm going to use this design for sure! <3Kim

    ReplyDelete