Friday, July 8, 2022

Scrapbook.com| Pattern Paper Play...Red, White and Blue

 Hello, Crafty friends!


I am late with this post. I am beginning to feel as if I am late for most things. How is it that summertime is just as busy as any other season in our lives? You know we crafters need a quiet moment to create and refresh ourselves. However, life throws a curve ball here and there and we create when we can. Today, I am sharing a card featuring Scrapbook.com's new pattern paper pack, Peppermint. The new paper pad is a fresh, modern color palette filled with Christmas pattern paper. And since it is Christmas in July, what a perfect time to design a card with this paper pack. 



I know you are thinking, "didn't she write that this is Christmas pattern paper?" Why, yes I did. But you know what is great about being a designer, thinking outside the box and finding new ways to stretch my supplies. With July 4th upon me and a dear friend born on that day, I decided to design a birthday card. I chose a few pattern papers and then used the coordinating smooth cardstock to make my own double-sided paper. Yes!! And the pinwheel design just adds to the festive nature of the card. The background was created using the Fireworks stencil and Nuvo's Moonstone glitter paste. A Happy Birthday sentiment from the new Happy Birthday stamp set and a cute bow completes this card. 



 

I hope this card has inspired you to think of new ways to use your pattern paper pads. Until we meet again...Happy Crafting!


Create Beauty Every Day!


Keia 


Card Supplies:


Join the conversation!