Friday, July 15, 2022

Scrapbook.com| FaLaLa

 Hello, crafty friends!


Happy Friday! We made it to the end of the week and what a week it has been. This weekend I am hoping to step into my craft room and enjoy a little me time. I am loving Scrapbook.com's Christmas in July celebration and I would love to make a few more cards for the occasion. 



 Seriously, it is never too early to start making Christmas cards. This way I am ahead of schedule instead of playing catch up. To create this card, I paired some of my favorite Scrapbook.com dies, I am looking at you Sprigs and Mini Envelope dies, with the new slimline Mod Trees stamp. As I have written before, the slimline format is not my creative jam; however, this does not stop me from incorporating slimline stamps and dies into my design.  I first started by die cutting the Nested Trees dies from a piece of navy cardstock. I then took another navy cardstock panel and heat embossed the Mod Trees using Ranger's Gold Tinsel embossing powder. I layered the two panels together using foam adhesive to add dimension to my card front. The ephemera cluster uses a few pieces from Pinkfresh Studio's Holiday Magic collection paired with Scrapbook.com's Mini Envelope and Sprigs dies. The simple FaLaLa diecut sentiment completes this card.




Thank you for spending time with me. I hope this card inspires you to spend time in your creative space.


Happy Crafting,


Keia 


Card Supplies:

Join the conversation!

  1. So striking! Lovely design too. Slimline cards aren't my fave either. (:

    ReplyDelete