Saturday, May 14, 2022

Spellbinders May 2022 Release| Stitched Alphabet Collection

 Happy Saturday, Crafty Friends!


Today is the release of Spellbinders Stitched Alphabet dies and Stitched Alphabet Descriptors Sentiment stamp. If you are new to stitching on paper, like me, this video is excellent (HERE). I created a bold sentiment with the new dies and then used the Stitched Alphabet Descriptors to tie it together. 



To create my card, I first cut a piece of white cardstock down to a mini slimline 3x6 inch panel. I then inked the panel using a mix of rainbow ink colors that coordinated with my color palette. I was a little nervous stitching on paper; however, it was easy to do and wonderfully relaxing after watching the Spellbinder's tutorial. To make sure that the stitching would not rip the paper, I die-cut each letter twice and glued the diecut pieces together. This provided extra support, especially when working the letter "m" where the diecut was susceptible to creasing along the connector points. After stitching on the cardstock, I arranged the letters to spell out the word Smile and added the heat embossed sentiment "You have that x-factor" onto black cardstock for a finishing touch. 



Thank you for stopping by and spending a bit of time with me. I hope you have a chance to visit the new May Release from Spellbinders (HERE) and create a little paper magic of your own!


Create Beauty Every Day!


Keia 






Join the conversation!