Monday, May 17, 2021

Scrapbook.com| From Pocket Cards to Thank You Cards and Beyond

Happy Monday, Crafty Friends!


I enjoyed a creatively productive weekend. With less than one week until summer vacation, I spent time in my craft room designing Thank You cards for my boys' teachers. 



Recently, Scrapbook.com released several new Pocket Cards for scrapbooking, Elementary and Graduation. The pocket cards make wonderful backgrounds. I loved the look of the new cards with their vibrant colors and decided to pair them with a few of my favorite stamps and dies. 


Waffle Flower's Hello stamp and die with its cute little people is perfect for my son's fifth-grade teacher. I stamped the image and colored the little boy to look like my son. A bold Thank You sentiment, scissors, and composition books using stickers from Echo Park's I Love School collection completes this cute card. The other cards use the same techniques and were so fun to make. 




The Graduation pocket cards are in a neutral color palette of black, grey, and white. To create this card, I used the new Graduation stamp set from Scrapbook.com, with its lovely fonts, and used an eclipse technique to design this card. 



Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful week and are able to carve out a little creative time for yourself.


Happy Crafting,


Keia


Supplies:



Join the conversation!

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Shamile! Glad you like the cards. Happy Crafting!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Jan! I hope you are doing well and beginning to enjoy the lovely spring weather. Happy Crafting!

      Delete