Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Hello...

Hello, crafty friends!


I hope your week is off to a great start. I am popping in to share a card featuring It's a New Day Floral from Pinkfresh Studio's recent release. After creating my card, I noticed I used a purple color palette, again. I guess I am going through a purple phase. 



Creatively, I love pairing geometric elements with floral designs. There is something beguiling about mixing the organic, fluidity of flowers with the solid presence of shapes and the space they inhabit.  I started by stamping, diecutting, and coloring the beautiful florals from the It's a New Day Floral to create this card. I then added the simple black frames to ground the flowers on the white A2 card background. A vibrant splash of purple with ink splatters and a simple sentiment completes this card. 



Thank you for spending a bit of time with me. I hope you have found a little creative inspiration to take with you on your own creative journey.


Happy Crafting,


Keia 


Supplies: 

Join the conversation!