Thursday, May 13, 2021

Just A Note...

Good morning, fellow crafters!


I am popping in for a quick post this morning. Can I tell you I am running on empty? As the last few days of school loom on the horizon, I am busy trying to make sure my boys have a fun and productive summer, keep their attention focused on school...yes, until the end...and give all their teachers the high fives and kudos they deserve for getting them through this academic year. Whew! But there is something about enjoying a moment in my craft room to reset and refresh. 




To create this card, I stamped the Heartfelt Thanks stamp in Detail Black ink and then used a rainbow of Pinkfresh Studio dye inks to color in a strip of vibrant color. I used colored pencils and Tombow markers to add a bit more color and shading to my card front. A simple sentiment and a quick border make for a simple, but colorful card. And yes, it still took me two hours to create. LOL! 


Happy Crafting,


Keia


Supplies:


Join the conversation!