Friday, December 18, 2020

On My Desk| Scrapbook.com

 Hello Crafty Friends,


I have been enjoying a variety of series or Youtube where fellow crafters discuss what is on their desk for the week or month and how they plan to use it. I thought I would give it a go and share what is on my desk and my plans for the craft items. This month I received happy mail from Scapbook.com featuring some of their new stencils, paper pads, journaling cards, and organizational supplies.



The paper pads come in a beautiful assortment that fits neatly into the missing gaps of my cardstock stash. And yes, hard to imagine, but I actually didn't have some of the colors. The paper is 80lb weight and cut to A2 size. I have an upcoming card using the Boho color pad, which features a lovely color palette. 

The stencils are 6x8, which makes them perfect for cardmaking, scrapbooking, and more. I tried out the Cacti stencil with colored texture paste and was pleased with the stencil design and quality. I am excited about the journaling cards and looking forward to using both as card fronts and in my pocket journaling. There are also a few organizational pieces for one's craftroom. I used mine to hold my journal cards. 



I am looking forward to using these supplies, creating in my studio, and sharing with you the finished results. I hope you have a chance to check back and see what I have created. 


Happy Crafting,


Keia 


On My Desk:



Join the conversation!