Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Taylored Epressions Sneak Peek Day 3: Love You!

Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!

The new January release is AVAILABLE!  Congratulations to this month's winners! Today, I am sharing two cards featuring the All Tucked In-Valentine and In Your Corner stamp sets.



To create this card, I masked an A2 size piece of Sugar Cube cardstock using the rectangle masking stencils. I then inked the panel using Cherry Pop, Fruit Punch, and Peaches 'n Cream dye ink. Using my MISTI, I placed several stamps from the All Tucked In-Valentine collection in the MISTI and inked the sentiments with Chocolate Truffle ink. Once I had my sentiments inked, I came back in and used Cherry Pop ink to add the little hearts. The Initially U is die-cut from Poblano cardstock and layered with die cuts from the Shot Through the Heart and All Caps-Love die set.






The second card features the In Your Corner stamp, which can be paired with the {Boxed In} Corners preprinted card set. However, the stamp works well by itself. I created this card by die-cutting a piece of Sugar Cube cardstock using the Petite Scallop Square Stacklets. I then stamped the floral image from the center of the square panel. I colored the floral images with Copic markers and colored pencils. A vellum strip, for the heat embossed sentiment, completed this card.


Thank you for stopping by. For more inspiration using products from the January release, visit the Taylored Expressions Blog (HERE).

Happy Crafting,

Keia

Card Supplies:

Join the conversation!