Thursday, August 8, 2019

Taylored Expressions August Release Is HERE! Tag You Are IT!

Hello Crafty Friends,

Thursday has arrived with much crafty fanfare! I hope the Creative Team has inspired you to try a few new techniques, explore new stamps and dies or play with a few favorites. Today, I am sharing my last two projects--Tag You Are It! Normally, I am not a tag person, but I enjoyed inking and stamping with the Flip the Script-Witch Boot and Flip the Script-Pumpkin.



Tags can be creatively versatile. In today's project, I used the Flip the Script as a tag and as a focal point for a card.


To create this look, I started by diecut a piece of Sugar Cube cardstock using the Tag Stacklets 2. I then inked the tag using Plum Punch, Pumpkin, and Pineapple dye inks. I then stamped the spiderweb image from the Flip the Web stamp set onto the panel. The cute little spiders are from the Sweet & Spooky stamp set. (I think that is the first time I have written cute and spider in the same sentence. Hmmm...) The witch's boot is stamp using Jelly Donut ink and mounted onto the inked tag. A quick hole punch and baker's twine completes this tag. 




Project number 2 uses the Flip the Script-Pumpkin as a focal point for an A2 card.


To create this card, I cut a 4 x 5.25 Sugar Cube panel and inked the panel using Toffee dye ink and a few inky splatters. The 'Give Thanks' sentiment is stamped down the center of the panel using Chocolate Truffle ink. I then stamped the pumpkin tag focal point using Sweet Potato Pie and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder to give it a glossy look. A little floral bouquet from the Fall Floral stamp and die set, completes this card.

Thank you for joining me this week. I hope you are feeling inspired to head into your craft room and make something beautiful. Visit the Taylored Expressions Blog (HERE) to see if you won a prize from the August release.

Happy Crafting and Continued Blessings,

Keia

Card Supplies:

Join the conversation!

  1. I am here to testify how great man called dr   gigolo  helped me out with herbs and roots which he prepared for me in use of curing Diabetes . I takes his product (cure) for (14) days before I am to known I was totally cure out of it, and i promised him that i will testify my healing to the whole world about how he cured me which I am very happy I am doing now , Dr gigolo  also cure all kinds of diseases , HEPATITIS, A,B,C , CANCER, DIABETICS , FRIBLOD,ALL KINDS OF SPELL CAST ,and so much more , please you can get him contacted on his whatsapp or call on +2347053967976He can also cure following virus(1).Herpes(2).Cancer(3).Hepatitis(4).Hiv/aids(5).Pcos(6).Fibroid(7)diabetes /Dr-gigolo-herbal-Home-100537611721417/  

    ReplyDelete