Monday, February 29, 2016

Happy Easter...

Happy Leap Day Fellow Crafters and Scrappers!

Wahoo! An extra day to craft! I love it. Today, I am sharing a card in preparation for Easter using Taylored Expressions Easter Wishes stamp set...super cute.

I adore how the little Easter bunny chick is popping up from behind the grass. I used Label Stackets 8 to create my multi-layered window. To add a little glitz to the eggs, I embossed them using Ranger's Gold Super Fine embossing powder and then coloring the eggs using Copic markers (be sure to not touch the embossed areas with your Copic nibs, so as to not damage them). A few sequins and twine complete this Easter shaker card.


Thank you for stopping by. For more crafty inspiration, visit the Taylored Expressions blog.

Happy Crafting,


Keia


Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:




Additional Card Supplies: Distress Inks (evergreen bough, tumbled glass, peeled paint), Doodlebug (sequins), Ranger (Gold Embossing Powder Super Fine Detail), American Craft (Welcome Spring), Canson (watercolor paper)

Join the conversation!