Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Welcome Spring...

Happy Tuesday Fellow Crafters and Scrappers,

I am here to share a card that welcomes spring, which is ironic considering that the temperatures here in the mid-west are closer to 19 degrees =( However, one can hope!


To create this card, I die cut the vine panel using Taylored Expressions' Leafy Vine Cutting Plate. I then used a craft knife to away a piece of the panel to create a focal point for the Welcome Spring Banner. To add dimension to the panel, I die cut several flower blossoms and foliage using the Boomers I and Flower Box Sprigs & Flowers dies. I added an acetate panel to create a shaker card, and added sequins from Doodlebug and glitter bits from Recollections for a little sparkle.

Thank you for stopping. For more crafty inspiration, you can visit the Taylored Expressions Blog and Gallery.


Smiles,

Keia

Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:


Join the conversation!