Thursday, March 3, 2016

Taylored Expressions Release Day: Sometimes I Feel Like Throwing In The Towel...

Happy Release Day Taylored Expressions Fans,

I hope you have enjoyed all the fabulous sneak peeks this week! So many awesome goodies, so little time. Today, I am sharing with you a collection favorite...Grumplings! I love the Grumplings and the witty sentiments that are a part of the stamp sets, and this month's addition will be a baby cards favorite. The Grown Up Grumplings is the newest addition to the Grumpling collection (along with Mr. and Mrs. Grumpling, which I will use later this month =)).

What I enjoy about this set is how the sentiments and images relate to real life. I have two fabulous, rambunctious little boys, and each of the sentiments has either passed my lips or been in my thoughts at one time or another. I know there are other parents who can relate.

To create this card, I started by using the Wash. Dry. Repeat stamp set for my background image. I repeatedly stamped the wash machine and dryer in a light grey ink. I then die cut and paper pieced the ironing board and added the load of laundry after coloring the image with Copic markers. I also colored my Grumpling parent and die cut the image. A stamped sentiment completes the card.



Thank you for stopping by. For more information on products and crafty inspiration from the Taylored Expressions Creative Team, visit the new blog URL at www.tayloredexpressions.com/blog.


Happy Crafting,


Keia


Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:


Join the conversation!