Saturday, March 14, 2015

Taylored Expressions...Happy Birthday

Hello Taylored Expressions Fans,

Today, I am sharing with you a card using Taylored Expressions' Bistro Lights Cutting Plate.


A wonderful element of the Bistro Lights Cutting Plate is the open space at the bottom for a sentiment. I paired the cutting plate with Taylored Expressions' Daisy Bouquet and Mischief Marker--Carried Away stamp sets. I colored my stamped image using Copic markers, but diffused the intensity of the colors, by using vellum paper, so that the focus was still on the cutting plate. I enjoyed keeping the card simple, and it was easy to do since the cutting plate was doing all the heavy creative work =)


Thank you for stopping by. Don't forget to stop by the Taylored Expressions' Gallery for more crafty inspiration. You will be glad you did =)

Smiles,

K

Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:


Join the conversation!

  1. Very pretty. I like how you used the die cut as foreground. Lovely. Hugz

    ReplyDelete