Thursday, February 6, 2014

Lovestruck

Happy Thursday!

We have been shut in for the last two days due to the snowstorms that have been pounding the mid-west and east coast. The children are heading back to school tomorrow after a two day respite. We shall see what Friday's weather brings. The severe weather and freezing temperatures might have kept us homebound, but not creatively stunted. During the two day break, I was able to work on my Project Life album, complete more cards for my Valentine's Day collection, and complete a few thank you cards. I am ready…bring on the snow!

This week's Just A Scrappin' challenge is to create a card, project or layout using embossing. I am still in the mood for love, so I created another Valentine's Day card. I recently added a cute heart embossing folder to my collection and thought this would be the perfect time to use it. I completed the card with a few bits of ephemera from Authentique and Recollections. Lastly, I added the cute couple holding hands. Love it! Please stop by the Just A Scrappin' blog to view the other projects.

Enjoy,

K




Card A2
Card Supplies:

Paper: Recollections (Valentine), MME (Love Me)
Ephemera: Authentique, MME, heart (EK Success punch)
Stamp: Michael's 
Embossing Folder: The Paper Studio
Cricut Cartridge: Artbooking

Join the conversation!

  1. I just loved how all your color choices complemented each other just perfect
    What a great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would buy this card. You have to get your cards in a store...well, maybe after all the snow goes away. It's so cute. <3Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are always so beautiful-love the ephemera and that embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete