Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Love You FOREVER

Good morning fellow scrappers and crafters,

Valentine's Day is quickly approaching. I completed my Valentine's Day collection last week and I am happy with how each card turned out this year. I am really enjoying using a collage of ephemera as the focal point for my cards. For this focal point, I used bits of ephemera from MME, Authentique and a die cut cupid from Cricut's Artbooking  cartridge. The stamped hearts, in the background, and sentiment are from Citrus Twist.  I love how the stamped hearts, two separate stamps, add the perfect touch of bold color to the white paper.

I am linking this card to the following challenges:

Craftin Desert Diva's: Color Challenge
Simon Says Stamp' Monday Challenge: We Love Stamps

Thank you for stopping by.

Enjoy,

K






Card: A2
Card Supplies:

Paper: Recollections (Valentine) glitter paper, Stampin' Up
Dies: Artbooking (cupid), Lifestyle dies (hearts)
Ephemera: Authentique (pucker up ticket), MME (loved ticket), Recollection (enamel dots), The Twinery (twine)
Stamps: Citrus Twist

Join the conversation!

  1. This is gorgeous!! I love your mix of products and the dimension is fabulous!!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Craftin Desert Divas!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete