Friday, January 31, 2014

Unity's Friends With Flair

Happy Friday!

It time to play along with Unity's Friends With Flair! I love playing along with this weekly challenge, because it is a perfect opportunity to play with all the amazing stamps I purchase from Unity during their awesome sales.

This week I am using the stamp set Out of This World. I paper pieced the stamp by cutting out the world and placing it on pop dots for added dimension. The stamp is paired with a Gina K sentiment stamp. Thank you for stopping by and do not forget to check out some of the other great projects and cards on Unity's blog.

Have a great Friday!

K





Card A2
Card Supplies:

Paper: Recollection
Stamp: Unity (Out of this World); Gina K (Love Notes)
Alcohol Pens: American Crafts
Watercolor: Yarki

Join the conversation!

  1. I love the added dimension and the sentiment is perfect. Have a great weekend. I now need to pull out this stamp and play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card, love the paint splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love the splatter of paint

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have created a perfect splatter background. I must give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome! really what else can I say, love the splatters, love the stamps

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing card! great sentiment you included. such a fun way to use that stamp!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. good grief…I LOVE THIS! the spatter is perfect with your paper pieced out of this world stamp…i seriously LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card, love the splatter effect! Love that sentiment stamp - what a perfect pairing of stamps!

    ReplyDelete