Sunday, November 30, 2014

Taylored Expressions...Much Appreciated

Happy Sunday Taylored Expressions Fans,

I am just popping in for a quick post. I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving filled with love, laughter, TURKEY and family. I cannot believe how quickly Thanksgiving is over with. *Sigh*

I have one more lovely card to share with you using November's Taylored Expressions Release. I created this card with my son's teacher in mind (you can never say "Thank You" enough for all the hard work a teacher puts into creating a wonderful learning environment).




Usually, I am nervous about using a tag as the focus of my card. However, Taylored Expressions' Build-A-Tag (I) die set makes designing a tag a snap. A little bit of layering, twine, and embellishments and I had a great card to give to my son's teacher.

For more inspiration using tags, stop by the Taylored Expressions' Gallery. You will be glad you did!

Smiles,


Keia


Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:


Join the conversation!

  1. Beautiful, Keia! I love how you created your background with the leaf stamp. This is a fantastic card! I hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving 😊

    ReplyDelete