Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Grateful

Hello Fellow Crafters and Scrappers,

I cannot believe Thanksgiving is next week! With that fact in mind, Just A Scrappin' is getting into the thick of things with a Thanksgiving Challenge. Go ahead, step into your craft room before the guests arrive and the festivities begin and join us in a challenge to create a card, project or layout celebrating Thanksgiving.



I created my card using CASE(E) this Sketch No. 100. I like the uniqueness of this sketch. I added a few layers to the top card layer and also embossed that layer using Tim Holtz' woodgrain embossing folder. My bottom layer uses Stampin' Up's, Lovely Leaves, stamp set. I used various Distress Inks to stamp my leaves. Taylored Expressions', Build A Tag (I) and Tag-a-long-Autumn, were used to create  the frame and pumpkin embellishment. A few enamel dots and ribbon and my card was complete. 


For more Thanksgivings inspiration, don't forget to stop by the Just A Scrappin blog. You will be glad you did!

Smiles,


K

Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:

Paper: TE (Pumpkin), Recollection
Stamp: TE (Tag-a-long-Autumn), SU (Small Script, Lovely Leaves)
Die: TE (Build-A-Tag (I); Tag-a-long-Autumn)
Ink: Distress Ink (spiced marmalade, vintage photo, wild honey, pumice stone, fired brick, ripe persimmon, mowed lawn, barn door)
Accessories: MME (enamel dots), Michaels (ribbon), Wink of Stella, Tim Holtz (woodgrain embossing folder)

Join the conversation!

  1. Oh, this is gorgeous! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love that unique sketch, and the colors you chose are gorgeous-great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card
    Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete