Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Taylored Expressions...Thanks

Happy Tuesday Fellow Crafters and Scrappers,

Thanksgiving is this Thursday and I am so excited to spend time with family and friends. I am always amazed at how quickly time flies; however, there is always time for crafting. Today, I am showcasing a "Thanks" card  featuring crafting goodies from Taylored Expressions' November release.




I enjoy using crafting products in new ways. I love embossing folders because they add wonderful texture and dimension to a project. To create the background for this card, I used Taylored Expressions' Burlap embossing folder with whipped spackle from Faber Castell. I then used Tim Holtz Distress Inks, along with a spritz of water, to drip ink on my watercolor paper. 


My pumpkin embellishment was created using Taylored Expressions' Tag-A-Long-Autumn stamp and matching die set, which I heat embossed and watercolored with Distress Inks. A few enamel dots and twine and my card was compete. 

For more inspiration, don't forget to visit the Taylored Expressions' Gallery. You will be glad you did! Thank you for stopping by.

Smiles,


Keia 

Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:



Join the conversation!

  1. That background is just gorgeous, Keia! I really need to give it a try. Your work is always so inspiring 😊

    ReplyDelete