Thursday, December 4, 2014

JAS Challenge...Christmas Fun

Happy Thursday Fellow Crafters Scrappers,

Can you believe it, we are in the month of December! Where did the year go? How can one year of my life have passed me by? Oh, I remember. I was in my craft room creating and playing with all my crafting toys. I will write, this has been an amazing crafting year. I have met and worked alongside so many talented crafters/artists. I have grown as a crafter because of those amazing individuals. I feel truly blessed. I cannot wait to see what 2015 brings!

To kick off the month of December and the glory that is Christmas, this week's challenge is to create a card, project or layout with a Christmas theme (using any color palette).



I love it when I can create a card using scraps and breath new life into some of my favorite dies. The circle dies are from a Taylored Expressions die set called Spin It To Win It. The set has several small die shapes that make wonderful embellishments on cards, projects, or anything else my little heart is hoping to create. The striking deer and tree are from Taylored Expressions Birch Tree Collection, which includes the Birch Tree Border die, cutting plate and accessories. Can I write, that the moment I saw that collection I just had to have it. I love the possibility of using the collection to create masculine or holiday cards. Another wonderful versatile die set.


I am very happy with the way this card turned out. I love the mix of geometric shapes with the defined winter elements. Thank you for stopping by, however the fun is not over. Hop on over to the Just A Scrappin' blog for more holiday inspiration. You will be glad you did!

Smiles,


Keia

Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:

Card Sketch: Reverse Confetti No. 19
Paper: Authentique (Festive), MME (Santa Claus, Merry), Crate Paper (DIY Shop), stash
Die: Taylored Expressions (Birch Tree Border, Birch Tree Accessories, Spin It To Win It)
Accessories: Authentique (snowflakes), WAMK (corner rounder)

Join the conversation!

  1. This is so beautiful! Love the colors and dies you used-just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dimension on this card and the color choices are beautiful. <3Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job.
    http://scrapbookingandcardmakingbysherry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Keia. Love the lay-out, the papers... those circles. I have these sets, but haven't done anything with them... I think I will have to CASE your pretty card.

    ReplyDelete