Thursday, December 11, 2014

JAS Challenge...Let Your HEART Be Light

Happy Thursday Fellow Crafters and Scrappers,

Welcome to another inspirational week at Just A Scrappin'. This week we continue our focus on Christmas with a color challenge. The challenge is to create a card, project or layout using the colors: green, red, blue, gold and/or silver.


I love the idea of creating a traditional Christmas card with depth and lots of layers. I was happy to have an opportunity to use Authentique's Festive Collection, which has been siting in my craft room for the last year and a half. The embellishments were created using Taylored Expressions' Trim A Tree and Little Bits-Presents dies. I added texture to my card base by using Taylored Expressions' Sheet Music embossing folder. A few gold enamel dots and my Christmas card is complete.


Thank you for stopping by. For more inspiration, don't forget to visit the Just A Scrappin' blog to view the creations of my fellow design team members. You will be glad you did.

Smiles,

K

Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:
Paper: Authentique (Festive), Recollections, MME (Lost and Found)
Dies: TE (Trim A Tree, Little Bits-Presents)
Accessories: MME (enamel dots), Authentique (sticker embellishments)


Join the conversation!

  1. I love all the dimension and the colors. Another fantastic design. <3kim

    ReplyDelete