Saturday, November 6, 2021

Scrapbook.com| Slimline Floral

Hello, Crafty Friends! 


Happy Saturday! Today, I am popping in to share a card featuring the new Slimline Floral stamp from Scrapbook.com. 



To create this card, I stamped the floral image onto Copic-friendy paper and used my markers to color the bouquet. I then diecut the colored image using a medium-sized rectangle and adhered it to an A2 card panel using foam adhesive. The bold, graphic "hello"  was stamped in rich black ink and layered with a scripty "you" diecut from the Peppermint cardstock paper pad. I am loving the mix of color paired with the crisp black ink. 




Thank you for stopping by and spending time with me. I hope you have a chance to step into your creative space and create something beautiful this weekend.


Happy Crafting,


Keia 

Join the conversation!