Saturday, April 30, 2016

Retirement: More Time To Put Off The Things You Put Off

Happy Saturday Fellow Crafters and Scrappers,

It is time to play in our craft rooms! My mother-in-law recently retired, and I being in LOVE with anything Grumpling related, decided to use Taylored Expressions Clocked Out Grumpling to wish her a Happy Retirement.


I paired the Clocked Out Grumpling with the Wash. Dry. Repeat stamp and die set to create this little tableau. I love the expression on the Grumpling's face. Seriously, the sentiment is spot on. I used Copic markers to color my stamped images and added a little glossy accents for shine on the vacuum wheels.


Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a chance to play in your craft room this weekend. And if you are looking for more Grumpling inspiration, you can visit the Taylored Expressions Gallery.

Happy Weekend,

Keia

Card Size: 5x5
Card Supplies:




Join the conversation!