Monday, April 27, 2015

Taylored Expressions...When It Rains On Your Parade...

Happy Monday Taylored Expressions Fans!

I cannot believe the month of April is almost over. I hope you enjoyed this month's release and all the awesome inspiration found in the Taylored Expressions Gallery. I have one more card to share using the Bloomin' Boots stamp and coordinating die. I LOVE this stamp set and die. It is both fun and happy.

The clouds were created by die cutting the Build A Scene--Rolling Clouds out of a cereal box and using it to make a mask along with sponging Tumbled Glass Distress Ink onto Sugar Cube cardstock. I then partially embossed both the card base and 3 3/4 x 5 top layer using Taylored Expressions Raindrop embossing folder for added texture and dimension. I stamped and die cut the rain boots twice, taking time to fussy cut the pair stamped onto Double The Joy 6x6 pattern paper.  Lastly, I added a grass border, Little Bits-Umbrella and flowers (colored with Copic markers) to complete my scene. 


Thank you for stopping by, today. Don't forget to visit the Taylored Expressions store for information regarding products used and more inspiration from the Taylored Expressions Design Team. You will be glad you did!

Smiles,


Keia 


Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:


Join the conversation!