Wednesday, August 28, 2013

JAS Challenge with a Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge No. 191

Good morning and Happy Thursday fellow crafters, scrappers and bloggers,

The weekend is almost here and it is time for a new challenge at the Just A Scrappin' blog. This week we are celebrating birthdays. The challenge is to create a card, project or layout with a birthday theme using bright, festive colors.

To tackle this challenge, I used a sketch from a sketch blog I recently discovered called the Sweet Sunday Sketch. The sketch is the right combination of simple and fun just perfect for the stamp I planned on using. I used the Oh Happy Day stamp from Unity Stamp Co., assorted papers from Basic Grey and My Mind's Eye, and completed the card using twine from The Twinery.

Please do not forget to check out the other projects from my fellow DT members. Thank you for stopping by.

Enjoy,

K







Card Size: 5x5
Card Supplies:

Paper: Shine On (Basic Grey), My Favorite Things (MME), Stampin' Up, DCWV
Stamp: Unity Stamp Co.
Twine: The Twinery
Brads: KI

Join the conversation!

  1. I so love your card! I am loving vintage bicycles on cards-this is wonderful, bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete