Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A Week In Unity (Itty Bitty A Day Challenge): Day 2

A week in Unity, Wahoo! This week over at the Unity Stamp Co., fans are being challenged to use their favorite itty bitty stamps to create a card, layout or project each day of this week. Yesterday, I did not have an opportunity to play but I am stepping up my game today!

I had been eyeing the Happy Day stamp for some time on the Unity website. I finally purchased the vintage cutie and kept telling myself I would use it someday. Fast-forward a month or two, and this daily challenge was a wonderful opportunity to rip of the protective backing and get to stamping. I created this sweet, layered birthday card for a dear friend, who is more like a sister. The pattern papers are from American Crafts' 5th and Frolic, along with ribbon from Ribbon and Bows, Oh My!, and wood veneer stars from Studio Calico.

Thank you for stopping by.

K




Card Size: A2
Card Supplies

Paper: American Crafts (5th and Frolic), Stampin' Up, Recollection, K&Company
Embellishments: Studio Calico (wood veneer stars); Ribbon and Bows, Oh My! (ribbon); Wilton (doily)
Stamp: Unity (Happy Day!)
Sewing Machine/thread: Baby Loc/Gutterman (thread)



Join the conversation!