Thursday, September 27, 2012

Challenge #23--Stamp and Stomp

Good Morning Fellow Crafters,

Welcome to Challenge #23 at Just A Scrappin'. The challenge for this week is to use the colors lime green, orange, another color and a stamped image to create a card, layout or project. I will write that at first the color challenge had me thinking--Really! However, once I had a moment to think it over I thought, "This color scheme might be great for a masculine color if anchored by black."

So off I went to my craft room to pull out paper and embellishments for my masculine card. I used a French script background stamp along with twine and other embellishments to complete my card.

Please take a moment to visit the Just A Scrappin' blog to see what the other DT members created.

Enjoy,

K

Recipe:

Paper: Basic Grey (Konnichwa), MME (Stomp) (Lime Twist), Bazzill
Cartridge: Storybook (cut 1 1/2)
Stampin' Up: French Script and black embossing powder
Wilton Doily
Chipboard: Basic Grey
Brad: The Paper Studio
Twine: Hobby Lobby
Ink: Tim Holtz
Tiny Alpha





Join the conversation!

  1. This is a very classy, elegant take on the challenge-great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so beautiful! I love the colors together.

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't rosettes so cute? Your card is so,so cute! TFS.

    ReplyDelete