Friday, July 6, 2012

July's Scraps Challenge

Wahoo! I am ahead of schedule thanks in part to the fact that I needed to make a Thank You card for a dear friend. I thought to myself, "I can kill two birds with one stone." I have the card I needed, and I challenged myself to use only scraps. Yes! I love it when a plan comes together.

I also love Pinterest. The design for this card was inspired by a card layout from a fellow crafter.  I just had to give it a try (adding my own special touches, of course). Enjoy!

Recipe: 4 1/4 x 4 1/4

Paper: Recollection, MME (Lime Twist...I really love that collection)
Cartridge: Flower Shoppe (2" and 1 3/4")
Brads: Stampin' Up, KI
Ink: Stampin' Up
Felt Butterfly: Michaels
Corner Rounder: EK Success





Join the conversation!

  1. I enjoy the effortless details of your cards. The typography goes nicely with the theme!

    ReplyDelete