Sunday, April 8, 2012

Scraps Challenge for March 2012

I did complete my Scraps Challenge for the month of March, actually I completed two cards. The first card, the one with the rose, was a different card I had envisioned all together. However, my vision was for naught and I scrapped the original in the end. The flower scrap card is the remains of an idea.

The butterfly thank you card is also a scrap and one of my favorites. I hope you enjoy. Thank you for stopping by.

Recipe: A2 Portrait
Paper: Stampin' Up K&Company
Cartridges: Flower Shoppe and Elegant Edges
Chipboard Embellishments: Authentique, and The Girls' Paperie
Twine: The Twinery
Punch: EK Success
Ink: Stampin' Up (Green Galore and Tea Dye)
Sentiment: Stampin' Up




Recipe: A2 Portrait
Paper: MME (Stomp), DCWV, The Paper Studio, K&Company
Cartridge: Rock Princess and Elegant Edges
Ink: tea dye (Tim Holtz)
Tiny Alpha: Making Memories
Chipboard: my stash


Join the conversation!