Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Happy 35th Birthday, Patrick!

To my fabulous and wonderful husband, Happy 35th Birthday! Usually, I am not a wordy girl...post a card and keep moving. However, in this case I will make an exception.

I have known my fabulous guy since we were college sweethearts. And now here we are 15 years later. He truly is a special man both inside and out. I love you with all my heart, Patrick! I hope your birthday is everything you want and more.

Love Always,

K

Recipe: 5x 6 1/2
Paper: Echo Park (This and That), Recollection, Stampin' Up
Cartridges: Nate's ABC (3 1/4)
Embellishments: MME (Lime Twist) Tag; Stampin' Up, brass elements; brads, Basic Grey
Twine: The Twinery
Embossing Folder: Tim Holtz
Ink: Tea dye
Alpha: American Craft Thickers
Lizzy: date stamp




Join the conversation!

  1. Such a cute card, you did a great job, love the embossing!!!!

    ReplyDelete