Monday, September 28, 2015

Taylored Expressions...Welcome

Happy Monday Taylored Expressions Fans,

I am stopping by with a little creative inspiration as I put together my final post for Taylored Expressions' September Release. The Taylored Expressions Gallery is overflowing with creativity, so if you have not had a chance, please stop by and take a look at what the TE Design Team has created.

For today, I am sharing with you the Door-To-Door die set and complementing Door-To-Door Accessories die. This is a wonderful die set that will grow with you during the seasonal changes fall, winter, spring, and summer. As well, as for holidays. The possibilities are truly endless. I decided to use fall colors and do a Welcome Home theme.




I loved the idea of finishing off my brick home with a roof. I created a trapezoid template using an old cereal box and then traced the shape onto my pattern paper. The "Welcome" sign is from the Welcome Home stamp collection with coordinating dies.


Thank you for stopping by today for a little creative inspiration. Today, starts the beginning of Taylored Expressions sneak peeks for October's release. Please head on over to the Taylored Expressions blog for inspiration, and information on Taylored Expressions giveaway to celebrate the new release. You will be glad you did!

Smiles,

Keia


Card Size: A2 plus roof line
Card Supplies:



Join the conversation!