Thursday, September 3, 2015

Taylored Expressions September Release!

Happy Thursday Taylored Expressions Fans,

We made it...Release Day is here. Wahoo! I hope you enjoyed viewing sneak peeks of the September release. And don't forget, September marks Taylored Expressions 7th Birthday. To commemorate the occasion, Taylored Expressions is giving away the stamp/die combination One and Only You (with your purchase of $50 or more).

To celebrate the occasion, I created a birthday shaker card using the new Presents Cutting Plate and Happy Birthday Banner.



This new cutting plate is on par with the wildly popular Up, Up and Away Cutting Plate, which takes the guess work out of making a quick, and fun birthday card. The Presents Cutting Plate even includes the presents dies and matching bow, so making various colored boxes is a snap. I created my card using Simple Stories, Summer Vibes, pattern paper and Taylored Expressions' Salt Water Taffy and Sugar Cube. I die cut my presents image twice so I could change the present boxes to a creamy white with peek-a-boo pastel colored papers showing from behind. A birthday just would not be complete without balloons, so I used the Little Bits Balloons for an added festive flair. A helping of doodlebug sequins and a Happy Birthday banner complete my card.


Thank you for stopping by, however the fun is not over. Visit the Taylored Expressions' Blog for product information and a complete listing of participating designers. You will be glad you did!

Smiles,


Keia

Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:


Join the conversation!