Friday, September 25, 2015

Cherish Every Moment...

Happy Friday Fellow Scrappers and Crafters,

Welcome to this week's Just A Scrappin' Challenge...flower power. So head into the craft room and break out your favorite flower stamps and dies and start creating.

For this challenge I used, a new to me, Taylored Expressions stamp that I have been eyeing for some time, Cherish Every Moment. I love the flower image it reminds me of a henna design. I kept this card very simple...a first for me =).




Thank you for stopping by. Don't forget to visit the Just A Scrappin' blog for more crafty inspiration. You will be glad you did! Have a great weekend.

Smiles,


Keia


Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:

Paper: TE (Sprinkles), Canson (marker paper)
Stampes: TE (Cherish Every Moment)
Dies: SSS (stitched Circles)
Accessories: Copic Markers, Memento Ink, Stickles

Join the conversation!

  1. I'm always amazed at your creativity. I love the style of not coloring in all the flowers. I'll be copying that technique for sure. <3kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Kim-this card totally rocks-gorgeous color and design!

    ReplyDelete